· Provide support for planning and management of the relevant asset groups, including minimizing life cycle maintenance costs, maximizing systems availability and operability, ensuring system safety, maximizing reliability and driving performance.
· Meet Key Performance Indicators and targets as agreed Senior Metro Manager.
· Monitor and report on Service Provider maintenance performance in relation to the following systems:
- Civil Asset Inspection
· Monitor and report on Contractor performance in relation to Civil Structures preventative and corrective maintenance;
· Participate in the management of relevant maintenance strategies, procedures and instructions;
· Participate in the development and instruction of civil assets preventative and corrective maintenance activities.
· Undertake technical reviews of the activities of the Service Provider or other contractors to ensure the fulfilment of contractual requirements;
· Maintain proper records of technical reviews carried out;
· Develop processes to ensure the effective management and delivery of planned and corrective maintenance;
· Carry out or participate in management audits;
· Drive continuous improvements in relevant systems performance;
· Participate in Failure Review Board and FRACAS management to understand the root cause of relevant systems failures and their remediation;
· Contribute to the management of KPR’s within the Service Provider contract;
· Act as a point of contact in relation to relevant systems performance;
· Ensure that environmental impacts arising from maintenance activities are properly managed and fully compliant with local legislation and Qatar Rail policy;
· Identify risks associated with the Service Provider, contractors and third parties working on or in the vicinity of the Metro and report accordingly;
· Comply with all Qatar Rail CMS Policies and Procedures;
· Perform and carry out other duties as instructed.