· Contribute to the development of the Barwa Internal Audit strategy by providing the Development Audit inputs and plans in line with the overall business objectives.
· For Barwa and designated subsidiaries, plan assigned Development audits, reviews and investigations including risk identification, prioritization and mitigation, and existing business controls (laws, policies, procedures, standards and other guidelines).
· Develop Audit programs using Electronic Audit (Team Mate) software to detail the various steps for conducting audits.
· Direct, supervise and guide the audit team to accomplish Development audit programs in accordance with the international audit standards and stipulated schedules.
· Contribute to closure by ensuring completion of all planning, execution, reporting and quality requirements for assigned section(s).
· Manage the review of the development risk assessment and control measures within Barwa by delivering a comprehensive process to assess the effectiveness of internal control mechanisms and protect Barwa from any possible losses.
· Provide recommendations to the Audit Committee and the Group Chief Internal Auditor on Development risks relevant to Barwa and work with other concerned parties to create cost-effective controls for effective protection against such risks.
· Evaluate the adequacy of corrective actions taken for the satisfactory conclusion / closing of Development audit findings and prepare / present reports.
· Liaise with the audited functions on Development audit issues, as and when required.
· Participate in development of GIAD policies,