· Manage an overall strategy for placemaking and activating the public realm through permanent and temporary public art, cultural events, public space improvements, pop up retail, and other activation tools.
· Develop activation concepts, identifies partners, develops detailed project plans, manages budgets, and provides contract management. Closely tracks schedule adherence and intervenes when appropriate.
· Establish and fosters relationships with artists, designers, the commercial real estate community, and other stakeholders.
· Work closely with agencies involved in approval processes. Includes approval, coordination, and permitting.
· Work closely with the third-party event managers to implement planning
· Keep abreast of trends and opportunities in placemaking and activation.
· Assist the Senior Manager, Asset Management Department in the updating of asset management strategies and planning.