· Competently deliver any technical project control requirements on planning programming, commercial, risk and delivery matters
· Arrange planning workshops / meetings to discuss and assist Contractors / Consultants to close their planning / project control issues
· Challenge any claims and EOT requests
· Assist with developing draft Monitoring and Reporting System for management and Engineer review
· Assist with all programme control aspects for the Consultant for the monthly reports to the Engineer
· Monitor and report on design performance to design programme and cost liaise with Engineer to allow Design Project and Design Programmes to be incorporated into the Project and Programme Master Programmes
· Coordinate the resolution of variance reports relating to scheduling and cost reporting.
· Provide guidance and advice to the management team on planning issues
· Making recommendations for possible acceleration
· Develop the document control system and communication flow for the project
· Prepare risk assessment and mitigation plans.
· Provide support to the Project Controls Manager where required on project control matters
· Provide regular progress reports